come and follow me!

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Candeo Colors Divebomb

I have a few lovlies to show you today.  I have been on a little 'swatch-a-thon' for you, i hope you enjoy them.  Right now , first up is Candeo Colors, divebomb...This polish certainly is the bomb!  I actually forgot i had ordered this one from Llarowe, so when my lovely postie posted it through my door i was so pleased, nail mail is always cool, especially when you're not expecting that one!


Looking at this polish in the bottle i was immediately in love...blue (tick)...glitter (tick), what is not to love!  It is a clear based polish, so i would definitely layer this.  It is made up of  different sized hex blue, teal, golden glitters and in the base is a soft blue shimmer. 

I decided to layer this over Chanel 461 blue satin, and wow what a combination!  This reminded me of night skies...stars in galaxies...warm summer romantic nights, just stunning!  The layering possibilities with this is endless, i am looking forward to trying this over a vivid blue!

This was a lovely polish to apply, i only used 1 coat for these pictures.  The glitters layed flat to the nail so when i put a coat of seche vite over the top it was aaaamazing!!!!

2 comments: