come and follow me!

Friday 28 September 2012

Daring Digits Giants, New York Giants nails

I was so super excited to receive this polish!  When i spied this little number on the Daring Digits website i had to tell my husband straight away, as he is such a fan of the giants.





I was sitting there last night deciding what design to do when i thought i would do a Giants logo on my ring finger and the NFL logo on my thumb, and to bring the look together was the supreme Daring Digits Giants.

I can't tell you how beautiful this polish is in the bottle, on the nail and even on screen!! As you all know by now, i love blue, so i layered this over OPI dating a royal...wow wow wow!!  This was the perfect colour to use to layer this beauty as they complimented each other so well.  The Giants polish consists on blue, white and  red glitter with larger silver hex glitter, all suspended in a clear base.  The glitter layed perfectly flat and only needed one layer of seche vite to make them smooth.  Application was perfect with the glitter evenly distributed onto the nail.

Giants is such a versatile polish, this would look fantastic over a variety of colours, i am thinking a vampy dark colour would really be a stunning combination!

Ashley at Daring Digits, makes some stunning polishes so i would really recommend a visit to her etsy shop, and f.y.i she has to be one of the loveliest sellers i have had the pleasure of interacting with.


I really do hope you like this as much as i do, i am quite proud to be rocking this manicure at the moment.  xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah!! Thats what I'm talking about!!! Bet your husband loved it!! Did they win when you wore this!?! I actuaally have the Daring Digits Packers...but I have so many polishes I kind of forgot about it!! This has inspired me to use it next week for sure!! Great mani!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe you go girl...make sure you let us see the DD mani you do next week. Yes my hubby loved me so much fr doing this...i couldnt tell you if they won though...this is where my interest stopped hehe! glad you like my design xxxx

      Delete