come and follow me!

Tuesday 25 September 2012

30 day challenge day 26 pattern nails

Ahh i do love an early posting of the challenge days, most times i leave it right down to the last few hours but yay today i am nice and early!  Today's challenge is pattern nails, and wow i have some really pretty nails i did, i LOVE this pattern!

I love a flower pattern on the nail, its one of my favourite designs and this one turned out much better than i had anticipated.  You know when you are doing a mani and you know they are going to look good straight away, i was like, 'oh yes'! hehe.

My untried of the day is the most amazing purple! It is disco dress by color club.  I picked this up moday when i was at Olympia..ohhh my!  It is a beautiful purple, neon as it dries really quite matte.  It is bright and vivid and gorgeous!!  I used nails inc old park lane for the design and added out the door holo top coat for a sheer sparkle.
I hope you guys like this design as much as i do, have a fantastic day my lovely readers xxx

4 comments:

  1. The purple and gold look amazing together

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. disco dress is ahhhhhmazing! glad u like hun xxx

      Delete
  2. Did you freehand this??? I love the color combo and really want this on my nails right now!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe nicole its lovely isnt it....this was a stamp hun xxxx

      Delete