come and follow me!

Sunday 2 September 2012

30 day challenge day 2 orange nails

 
Hello nail polish friends.  So today we are taking part in 30 day challenge..day 2, orange nails.  Now i must admit yesterdays red nails were a bit rubbish, i was so short of time...today i have put more thought into it.


Orange nail polish isn't really my thing, I've never really thought it suited me very much being so fair skinned so i don't have an abundant array of oranges to pick from...but me being me, i do own some just because i either loved the name of it or just bought it on a whim...either way it made it perfect for this challenge because this has to be an untried challenge....mission accomplished!


For this challenge i decided to use Japanese Kai by china glaze for the base colour and beach bunny for the 2 glittered fingers...finished off by black slanted stripes to add  a bit of extra va  va voom.  I'm quite pleased with the result....i cannot wait for tomorrows challenge as i have a stunner for you guys...keep watching!



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful halloweeny mani!! I love it. I never think I like orange but every time I wear it, it grows on me! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww thankyou missgreeneyes! yes with hallowen not to far off this would be perfect.....i must admit i have been scared to wear this colour...but looking at it i think i will give it a chance again! thankyou for checking it out hun! xxxxx

      Delete