come and follow me!

Wednesday 12 September 2012

30 day challenge day 12 striped nails

Time so hasn't been on my side today so today's post is going to be a relatively simple.  Stripe nails are a classic with many takes on it everywhere...i love stripes on nails, if i could i would have done candy stripes again but i did those on my daughter so i thought i would try something a little different on my friend...elegant and cool.


 My untried of the day was color club wild at heart, a beautiful deep purple that is packed with blue and pink holo...this is a beautiful polish that i think i stunning on its own or even to stamp with would be cool.  Keep tuned for more folks because  I've been getting my ideas for further into this challenge and i simply cant wait to try out what i have planned!



No comments:

Post a Comment