come and follow me!

Friday 21 June 2013

Wow maybe the prettiest summer combo ever? nails inc Wellington Square

Hello my lovelies, how are we all doing today??  I have decided to drop by and share with you possibly one of the prettiest colour combos I have done recently...one that screams summer to me! (god knows we need it here in the UK)
nails inc wellington square coral peach L'oreal gold lurex



I have used Nails Inc Wellington Square as the base colour.  This is a STUNNING light peach colour, it is so soft and lovely but strangely it has a kind of neon feel about it, without it being neon...if that makes sense?!  It is bright and extremely beautiful.  I used 2 coats which applied great.  The first coat goes a little on the streaky side but the 2nd evened it right out.  Nails Inc is always a winner for me so formula was excellent.


I always like to have a play about with what I have in my stash so I decided to add a coat of L'Oreal Diamon Caret, which by the way Is beautiful.  It gave this a lovely soft silvery white sheen.  Then I did a reverse gradient with L'Oreal Gold Lurex.

I think you will agree this is a stunning combination! I love it so much I have had this on for 3 days!! 




12 comments:

  1. Pretty! Love the gold with the peachy color :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! So pretty!!!! I'm sporting a gradient right now--so much fun (and you get to use more polishes that way lol). Lovely job :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe someone right up my street with the idea of using more polish hehe!!! glad you like it my lovely. Thank you xxxx

      Delete
  3. If you get any sun, ship some of it across the pond to me please! We're back to rain again, boo :( x Gorgeous mani, I can not wear peachy colours at all, it's so pretty with the gold x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will ship some your way my sweet....its been so long since we had sun to, I wondered what it was in the sky lol xxxx

      Delete