come and follow me!

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Christmas Challenge day 5...Holiday Film


Ahhhh I've been so looking forward to this day of our challenge.  As soon as i saw we were going to do a holiday film i just knew i had to do the Grinch.   I freaking love this film, in fact i only watched it last week with my Lucy Locket..it still makes me laugh as much as it did when i first saw it....Jim Carey is hilarious!

So I got my idea...sort of, from this picture...


A while ago i followed the awesome Robin Moses's tutorial for her grinch nails and i wasn't happy with the end result so i opted to go for it on my own, I'm really glad i did because i like these ones better (just so you know it wasn't that i didn't like the ones Robin did...it's just mine didn't turn out as well as i wanted). 



As far as I'm concerned this film, along with the Wizard Of Oz are just classical Christmas movies!  I hope you guys like my idea...please check out the other awesome ladies taking part. xxx

22 comments:

  1. These turned out so awesome! Who needs Robin Moses, grrl! And as you can see from my nails, this is my favorite Holiday film of all time. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh thank you tina, i have just checked yours out, they are fab and im now following you hun. Im so glad you like what i did xxxx

      Delete
  2. I love Jim Carey's acting in this movie. Great choice. Your nails look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How good are these?!? Such detail! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. thank you so much nicole, your a diamond xxxx

      Delete
  5. Love this!! Great job! Guess I have to see Jim's version of the movie huh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dionne that means so much to me. YES U NEED to watch this version, its amazing xxx x

      Delete
  6. Great nails as always! Your heart is already 3 sizes above average, Mistress Mimi. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh inky thank you so much my darlin, i was blessed when u found me on here ;) xxxx

      Delete
  7. Wow, these are completely stunning :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bless you thank you jenna i really appreciate your lovely comments xxxx

      Delete
  8. amazing, you're so good at nail art, i envy you :D
    just gorgeous :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. right back at you my lovely thank you so so much! xxxx

      Delete
  9. Amazing :). I did Grinch on my nails today too :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your ginch was fab to sweetheart...im now following you chick, thank you so much! xxxx

      Delete
  10. Wow! Your talent is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, your comments are always so lovely xxxx

      Delete
  11. I'm loving your Christmas designs! So unique <3

    ReplyDelete