come and follow me!

Friday 7 December 2012

Christmas Challenge...day 3...candy canes

Here we go sweeties....day 3 of the Christmas challenge in the form of candy canes.  I love doing these challenges because they really can push you in directions you wouldn't normally try. 


When i saw we were going to be doing candy canes i was a little...blah...purely because my imagination cant really stretch beyond the traditional red and white stripes...and i always want to try something i have never done before.  So i turned to the lovely Robin Moses for inspiration and followed her tutorial.  I have been dying to do a Betty Boop design and i decided to incorporate it into this design.


I was kind of proud of how these turned out...faces are always my Nemesis...i can never quite get the hang of them...but these were passable and i can see improvement in my work.
I really hope you like my design here....roll on day 4!  Please do check out the other ladies who have taken part xxxx

14 comments:

  1. Boo boop a doop! Fantabulous, Dahling! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! The thumb is my favorite, really good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, thumbs up girl, this is more than amazing, i'm in love *.*

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is freakin amazing!!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bless you thank you liz, you're very sweet xxx

      Delete
  5. These are amazing! See you day 4

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE these!!! You are very talented!!! I will have to try something like this!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bless you thank you jackie...if you do these please be sure to let me see them xxx

      Delete