come and follow me!

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Freestyle Halloween challenge

Hey all, hope this Tuesday finds you well, and welcome to my recent new followers, i appreciate you taking the time to follow me.  So today's challenge in the crumpets nail tarts on facebook is 'freestyle' Halloween.  Wow what a choice you have with that theme...basically anything to do with Halloween!...that's what i interpreted it to mean anyway.  I have been working hard on improving my freehand and i must be honest i am really pleased with how my efforts paid off here.

I chose to cover a whole spectrum of halloweenage here, you have the devil monster on my thumb, the creepy skeleton on my pointer, mummies on my middle and pinkie and the wicked pumpkin on my ring finger.  What do you guys think??


I simply couldn't choose just one thing to do, so in true Mimi style i opted for 5 different things....no one can say I'm lazy hehe!  As always i hope you guys like my efforts here, i am always open to your feedback and ideas guys.  Much halloweeny polish love to you all xxxxx

13 comments:

  1. Can I frame your nail art & hang it on the wall? A lot of your designs are already in my idea book for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe inky you can frame it if you want sweetie!! bless your cottons you make me smile everytime i see your comments xxxxx

      Delete
  2. These are fabulous!! So so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou nicole im glad you like them hun xxxx

      Delete
  3. Wow, how beautiful are they!!! Again, I'm really jealous about your free hand :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are always so kind agia, your comments mean so much to me xxxxx

      Delete
  4. I absolutely love this mani especially the scary pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bless you joanne thankyou so much, i loved doing this one!! xxxx

      Delete
  5. I found your blog through bloggers.com - so glad I did!

    Love your designs - very talented :)

    This is awesome! I am clicking to "follow" right....now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww bless you, thankyou so so much that means so much to me, i hope you enjoy following me sweetheart xxxx

      Delete
  6. PARABENS PELO BLOG! ADOREI SUAS NAIL ART! JÁ ESTOU TE SEGUINDO... SE PUDER RETRIBUIR, FICAREI MUITO GRATA!

    www.lupapodemulher.com.br
    www.lupapodeblog.com.br

    ReplyDelete