come and follow me!

Friday 12 October 2012

witches nails, halloween challenge

Ahhh so I'm finally putting my post up of the witch nails i did.....Ive been super busy tonight and its late so i wont make this a long post.  I am loving doing the Halloween challenge but funny enough witches nails has given me the most trouble.  I wanted to do something a little different  instead of just doing a plain witch flying over the moon (not that i don't love that cos i do), its just most Halloween nails i see of witches are quite similar.

So i still stuck with the moon being a feature in most of the nails but with a twist.  I have done on my thumb a silhouette of a standing witch with a broomstick, then on the pointer finger i have done an ugly witch with gross black moles, the middle finger is a haunted witches house, ring finger is half moon with bats across the horizon and the little finger is of a Calderon on the fire.


I really do hope you like these...until next time my pretties.....

6 comments:

  1. I really like your witches nails, I like the whole idea and the colors you have used - very nice :)

    This challenge is giving me quite a trouble, but I love it anyway! My free hand is really bad, so I'm proud that my witch looks like a bit like a witch ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its a tough catagory isnt it agia, this took me a while to come up with as most of the halloween manicures are very similar, im glad you like them tho sweetie xxxx

      Delete
  2. Holy Freakin Guacamole! Excuse me while I wipe the drool off my keyboard. You GO Mimi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe inky you honestly make me chuckle and smile, you're a sweetheart you really are, and an awesome follower!! now go wipe that keyboard lol xxxxx

      Delete
  3. I know what you mean about wanting to do a different idea than everyone else. I struggled with my blood mani for the exact same reason. This is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou my lovely, im glad you managed to do something a bit different to xxxx

      Delete