come and follow me!

Thursday 25 October 2012

Nicole gets nailed guest post!!

Yay yay yay today i have for you a special treat...my second guest post by the beautiful Nicole at Nicole gets Nailed....she has done an amazing job at creating for me a stunning gradient polka dot number,.....here she is lovlies and i hope you enjoy xxxx








Hiya everyone!!  It’s Nicole from Nicole gets Nailed here, when I saw Mimi’s call for guest posters, I was all over that like icing on cake!!  I’ve been blogging since June and haven’t had the opportunity to do a guest post for someone yet, so this is definitely an exciting opportunity for me!!

As I mentioned, I’ve been blogging since June and have been loving every minute of it!!  I love to do nail art and have participated in some super great challenges that let’s me get creative and try my hand at things I never thought I would do!  I’m currently doing the 31 Day Challenge, I think we’re on day 23, and that’s been a blast - I’ve met some amazing artists and have really enjoyed seeing different takes on the same theme, the talent out there is amazaballs!!

When Mimi and I started talking about what we wanted to do, I suggested a theme and Mimi had an even better idea - mani’s created using eachothers favorite color and technique - how cool is that?!?  Mimi’s favorite color is blue and she loves polka dots, so off I went and created this!!



Base Coat:  Orly Bonder
Background Color:  I did one coat of Finger Paints Papier Mache and then topped it off with like 4 coats of NYC Cashmere
For the polka dots:  I used 3 mini Orly polishes I picked up at Shoppers Drug Mart - unfortunately there’s no name - the package came with 5 colors Ombre-fied.

I hope you’ve enjoyed my creation, it’s been an honor to entertain you!!  Don’t forget to check out Mimi’s guest post over at Nicole gets Nailed, where I hope you’ll get the chance to have a look around!  I’m currently hosting my very first giveaway - my 100 Follower EPIC Giveaway - it’s open to US and Canadian residents and closes at midnight on October 31st - have a look see at what’s up for grabs, there’s some pretty great stuff!!

Hope to see you soon!!

Holla, N

3 comments:

  1. I love finding new nail art to ogle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well ogle away sweetheart, i love what she came up with for me xxxx

      Delete
  2. Great job, as usual!!! Love this look!!! Might give it a try soon!!!

    ReplyDelete