come and follow me!

Friday 19 October 2012

things that go bump in the night nails

Tonight Mimi is not feeling the bestist girlies, my hubby has very kindly gave me his cold....of all the things to give me eh?!  So with my runny nose and aches in your mind my efforts tonight arnt outstanding.

The theme tonight is in the title, things that go bump in the night...i love Halloween but imagination is really waining here tonight!  I looked on the internet for some inspiration and this is what i have come up with.

I am keeping this short tonight guys, i hope you understand...my bed is calling me! goodnight my beautiful friends xxxx

7 comments:

  1. That's pretty gosh darned good for somebody with da snorkies! Don't ya just love it when hubbies & kids just have to share their germs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww bless you inky...im my own worst critic, i almost didnt post these....i would have much prefered he gave me a new polish instead of his germs hehe xxxxx

      Delete
    2. Polish vs germs? That's a tough one, but me thinks I'd go for the polish too. LOL

      Delete
  2. These are AMAZING. I wish I could do this. How long does your art work take you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou lovey melissa, it really does depend how long, these took me quite a while to be honest but that was because i kept stopping becuase i was texting...then making tea. I do like to take my time and try and get it as right as possible hun xxxx

      Delete
  3. amazing!!!! I love that blue color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello silvia thankyou so much my lovely, the blue is amazing in the flesh...it is kiko 336 xxxx

      Delete