come and follow me!

Thursday 4 October 2012

black cats eyes nail...halloween challenge

Ohhhh i do love Halloween, here in the UK it isn't celebrated like it is in the US, but i love it so much, if only for the nail art.  Today we have black cats theme.  Now i feel as if i cheated a little, not because i didn't want to put the effort in, because i absolutely did, but i wanted to a different take on the black cat....and what's more halloweeny than creepy cats eyes?!

I thought i would 'cute' it up a little with some sweet cats paw prints on my thumb. 
I really hope you guys like my effort here, i personally love this design, i even bought the orange crackle polish just for the occasion, speaking of 'witch' (see what i did there?! hehe) i think the orange crackle is absolutely superb for a Halloween mani, i saw the lovely Dimpal use it on one of hers and i thought it looked awesome!! stay tuned for more creepy manicures coming up soon!

8 comments:

  1. omg this is perfect- I love this manicure x

    /Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thankyou sarahlouise that means so much to me, hugs right back my lovely xxx

      Delete
  2. You did it again! Another mani I want to case. (Copy And Share Everything)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww inky you are indeed a sweetheart, your comments always mean the world to me xxxxx

      Delete
  3. Mrrrow!! Very cool, and I also like the orange crackle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, I really like it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bless you agia as always thankyou for your kind comments, your a star xxx

      Delete