come and follow me!

Sunday 7 October 2012

Nails inc animal print nails

Today i am showing you some funky animal print nails i did.  I have had a hard few days and doing nails is so therapeutic for me, to take my mind off things i had a little play last night.


I must admit i can' take credit for the idea of these as i came across something similar to this randomly on the Internet, i loved the idea and had a little go of putting my spin on them, i love it so much!!



I used possibly one of the most beautiful neutral colours ever, nails inc porchester square, a stunning mushroom colour, which is so very soft and feminine and perfect contrasting colour to use with any colour.  For the thumb and ring finger i used kensington park road also by nails inc.  I saw this colour on a presenter on TV and loved it....its a cool neon blue.  I think these colours compliment each other so much....what do you guys think??

8 comments:

  1. Wow just wow this looks stunning on you , I love them it may have to be copied ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thankyou lovely joanne, be sure to let me know if you do this xxxxx

      Delete
  2. This is so awesome!! I love the neon blue against the nude color! Amazing patterns, you are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi jacqui, i must admit i love the colours together to, they really compliment eachother. Thankyou for the compliment and right back at you, ive seen the work you have done and your amazing! xxx

      Delete
  3. I love how therapeutic doing your nails can be! I feel ya there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's been a stinker of a few days hun and doing nails is the only thing i truely love doing, im glad im not the only one xxxx

      Delete
  4. They are beautiful!!! And this blue color is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i adore this blue agia, its a really fab colour isnt it? this is definately one of my favourtie manis! glad you like them hun xxxx

      Delete