come and follow me!

Friday 12 October 2012

color club wink wink twinkle

I have been lusting after the starry temptress collection from way back when they were realised in 2011 by color club.  I never got round to buying the whole set, only the odd one.  When i went along to Olympia back in September i picked up 2 of the starry temptress collection there and have only just got round to wearing this.  Now here is the pics, please sit down before feasting your eyes as there is a high chance you might faint at the sight of this one!

Just look at it again you know you want to.......

This is a true stunner of a polish, much much nicer than i even anticipated it to be, and i a damn right annoyed with myself at not owning this sooner...this is so me!!  When i wore the outworldly sister polish i thought that would surely be the best of the collection, now i am not so sure.  Its not to say i wouldn't put this on par with outworldly as i adore blue polish and that was ahhhmazing!

Wink wink twinkle is a neon purple/pink colour with oodles of silver speckled glitter.  This is really and truly a beautiful colour, i adore neon but i don't think many neon colours adore my pale skin tone but this was so wearable, funky and darn pretty!! 

I used 3 coats which applied beautifully and when a top coat is applied this sparkles like no ones business!!  To summarise, this is an amazing addition to my collection and i am proud to show you how beautiful it is, hope you guys like it xxxxx

6 comments:

  1. This is so cool! Glitter and neon together is a win in my book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its amazing isnt it jacqui, i love this shae so much! xxxxx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thankyou my lovely, it is rather beautiful xxx

      Delete
  3. This colour is going on my want list!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anna i cant believe i took so long to try it, it is amazing! xxxx

      Delete