come and follow me!

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Christmas Challenge day 7 ornaments

Hey all, crikey i am late with this one....apologies my angels.  It has been a rubbish day for me today...don't get me started hehe....so my heart wasn't really in this tonight.  I didn't know what i was going to do until i started....and this is what i came up with.

I done the ornaments hanging off a branch with a neutral background...i kinda liked how they turned out....especially the little micro balls i used for the baubles....messy yes, but pretty.

I hope you guys like my idea night...another Mimi original.  Laters my lovelies ad be sure to check out the other fab entrants!

14 comments:

  1. great idea to use micro beads, love it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you my lovely, glad you like them xxxx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. they add a bit of something different dont they tina xxx

      Delete
  3. I love the micro beads, what an excellent idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even on a bad day you & your nails are awesome! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are always so awesome to me inky...a dear friend indeed xxxx

      Delete
  5. Christmas is surely in the air!! :) Love your design... cute and pretty!!

    ReplyDelete