come and follow me!

Tuesday 18 December 2012

Dollish Polish Mermaid Scales

Gosh i have got a real stunner of a polish to show you guys today....Dollish Polish Mermaid Scales, from the mythical collection.  As always i have been on the hunt for beauties to add to my expanding collection, and this one my friends is certainly worthy to join my other gorgeous bottles!

Mermaid Scales is a gorgeous ocean teal duo chrome base made up with THE most beautiful different sized iridescent turquoise hex glitters.

I decided to layer this over OPI Fly, which is basically a great match of a base colour.  I do love this layered, it really does remind me of mermaids and oceans... in fact when i proudly showed these to my husband last night he said they looked like mermaids tails...he didn't even know the name...so great work Dollish for making such a bang on colour!!  I must just say this though, i have come across a picture on the net showing this as a stand alone colour...and i LOVE it...when i redo my nails i will add pics to show you how different it looks alone!!

I had absolutely no application issues with this polish...perfection in every way...dry time...amazing!  Check her shop here and keep up to date with announcements here on facebook

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always. Mermaid Scales was one of my very first Dollish Polishes back at the beginning of the year when she first started out on Etsy. Brings back memories of when my collection numbered only 50, now its over 1700! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow claudia that is an AMAZING amount....i must have 800 now...that makes mine look small! hehe it is a beautiful polish, ahhh gotta love dollish! xxxxx

      Delete