come and follow me!

Saturday 15 December 2012

R.I.P victims of Sandy Hook xxxxx

What a cruel cruel world this can be sometimes.  Yesterday i, along with millions of others were shocked and sickened to the core as we watched the the tragic events unfold.  I offer my hardest prayers for all of the victims and their poor families who now have to live this hell for the rest of their lives.

I don't think one persons heart didn't break for the little ones who didn't make it, and the tragic adults who no doubt died trying to protect the young.  Its hard to know what to say at a time like this, no parent should ever lose their child...its unnatural...and from experience (under extremely different circumstances) there is no other pain you experience when you loose a child. 

I hope one day every person effected by this awful tragedy finds some kind of peace and knows how much decent human beings are sending so much love we can protect them with it. 

If there is one thing that this kind of thing brings is unity.  We unite to show these evil people that we wont stand for this...we unite and offer comfort and support wherever we are in the world and we must realise how extremely lucky we are to have our loved ones close and safe.  Hug your children tighter and tell those you love you adore them.  Here is my white mani to show my respect for all those victims, may you rest in peace xxxxx

8 comments:

  1. I think this polish is a perfect sign of respect. It's such an angelic colour. RIP little angels <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well said lovely charlotte...so so sad and makes you appreciate your loved ones much more xxxxx

      Delete
  2. OMG!!! This mani is so gorgeous!!! I find this elegant and classy. It also symbolizes peace. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much my lovely, it is a pretty and serene colour isnt it...perfect for the cause xxxx

      Delete