come and follow me!

Monday 3 December 2012

Whimsical Ideas By Pam Peanut Butter And Jelly

I am a blue polish fan, i say that loud and proud my friends.  When i looked at Pams polishes it was always Seuss i couldn't take my eyes off...i kind of over looked the rest...mistake my lovlies.  I didn't think Pam could beat Seuss...hmm i may be wrong!

PBJ is an AMAZING AMAZING polish...crikey its more than amazing.  Its a whole bottle of purple vampiness glitterfest in one very pretty bottle.  I am so chuffed to own this one.....i even got an extra sent over here for my beautiful sister and she loooooves it to!

PBJ is a beautiful deep grape jelly polish with medium gold hex glitters, smaller gold square glitters and tiny micro glitters.  It is a simple combination but the end result is just stunning!  This is 3 coats..no undies!


if you don't own this, and you are lucky enough to live in the USA where pam ships to....you NEED this, its even better in the flesh, trust me.  Again a huge thank you to Jenna at Inky Whiskers for shipping them to me xxxx

13 comments: