come and follow me!

Friday 28 December 2012

Mimis favourite manis since September

Ok i know, i am jumping on the band waggon. Every blog i am looking at just now are listing favourite polishes of 2012..favourite bloggers etc...so i thought i would add my little info into the blogging stratosphere. 

I have only been blogging since very late August so i guess i am a newbie...i wish i had more pictures of collections etc to show...i should really since i have 150 plus posts...when i first stared this blog i intended really only to swatch polishes....nail art was something i never had done before...i suck at any drawing on paper so it was a huge surprise i could do it on the nail to somewhat passable levels.  As it turned out, i love nail art much more than i ever thought i would, and getting involved feet first with challenges has bought out a whole other creative side i truly never knew existed.  So i thought i would make a simple collage of piccies to show you guys of the manicures i am most proud of, plain swatches and nail art.

I know sometimes i tend to ramble...its a trait that i can never quite reign in so my apologies.  I would ike to take this opportunity to thank my readers so much for your support over these last few months...you have made me warm and fuzzy like you wouldn't believe, you have made blogging everything it should be...fun!  So i am sending you all my love for 2013...here is to 2013 being the best blogging year yet! xxxxx

4 comments:

  1. i'm glad you're part of blogosphere, your nail art is pretty awesome :D
    looking forward to see more :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww you are so so sweet to me, i hope 2013 is a fantastic year for you my lovely xxxxx

      Delete
  2. Luv U Mistress Mimi & a Happy Yew Year to U! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love you to my beautiful Inky friend i hope 2013 is awesome for you xxxx

      Delete