come and follow me!

Wednesday 5 December 2012

christmas challenge day 2..inspired by a holiday song

Hello my beauties!  So today is the 2nd day of the Christmas challenge and today's instalment is inspired by a holiday song.  Wow there are tons of songs to choose from, but i had to opt for Joy To The World by Mariah Carey.  I love love love this song, the lyrics are great and has a great Christmas message...if you haven't heard it, listen to it here.



I am so pleased with the final result of my manicure here...this is a complete Mimi original as usually i will search the Internet for inspiration and do my own spin on what i have found, but this was all my idea! 


I really hope you guys like what i have put together here....stay tuned for day 3 and be sure to check out the other amazing ladies taking part below...toodle pip my friends xxxx

12 comments:

  1. omg, this is really amazing, love it *.*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is BEAUTIFUL!! Really stunning mani as always lady!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much kristine you a sweet heart xxx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Those nails are so fabulous...I'm just speechless with awe. Quick, call a doctor!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. thanks my beautiful inky as always, you are a hell of a lady sweetie ;) xxxx

      Delete
  4. This is the most amazing nail art that I saw in a while!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much that means such a lot to me, you're a sweet heart xxx

      Delete
  5. You did a great job and the world ornament is amazing. See you day 3!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! they are indeed great Christmas nail colors and design. I adore your creativeness. Great job!

    ReplyDelete