come and follow me!

Saturday 22 December 2012

Kb Shimmer Snow Way

Hello lovelies.  Christmas is fast approaching, i hope you guys are all almost sorted with holiday food done and the pressies!  My weekend has been a whirlwind of hospital visits and errands.  My lovely friend Inky told me to take care of myself to, and the way i do it is through polish, so i squeezed a cheeky swatch for you guys.  Here is the sublime Snow Way by Kb shimmer.

As soon as i saw this way back before they were even released i knew this one would be mine..it looked amazing back then and its bloody amazing in the flesh!  SW is without a doubt one of the most unique polishes i own, with a real genuine Christmas feel to it.


Snow way is made up in a beautiful light sky blue jelly base with matte white large hex glitter and tiny white glitter!  The glitters really do look like a beautiful snowy scene...just perfection in a bottle!!  Application was easy...all be it, this polish it quite thick with everything that  is going on in it but it was surprisingly easy to work with.  I would definitely recommend layering this...i'm thinking over a white.  I used 3 coats for the shots. xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Love the designs and colors used. This mani is so perfect for this season. Great job!

    ReplyDelete