come and follow me!

Saturday 29 December 2012

ideas?


Hello one and all again.  I have been mulling over my blog here.  These last few months have been seriously wonderful to me, i have been so lucky with the followers i have gained...you guys...if i could hug you all individually i bloody well would!

I really really want my blog to grow tenfold this year and i want you guys to tell me what you would like to see this year...more swatches?...more art?....is there anything you don't want me to do?  Any constructive criticism i value as well as requests i would so much appreciate.  I want to make this blog YOUR blog...as always guys thank you so much...you the best!

4 comments:

  1. MORE MIMI NAIL ART!!! Your swatches are fab, dahling, but your nail art is stunning, drool inspiring, awesomeness!

    Happy 2013 my Mistress of Nail Art! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you will without a doubt see more Mimi in 2013 and for sure more art my beautiful inky friend. I hope 2013 brings you every bit of happiness xxxxxx

      Delete
  2. Hmm, I concurs with Inky, more nail art! But u know I would just like to sometimes see plain ole creams or shimmers with no glitter or art. Ur nails r so lovely I imagine them looking beautiful in a shiny red or bold purple. Also some nail art like studs or sparkly sequins. Some physical nail art if that makes sense. I must have discovered ur blog pretty much when u started, I thought u'd been doing this forever so congrats on the great blog. PS; I love ur ramblings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww bless you my sweetie, i will definately incorperate that into my blog for sure...i love a challenge hehe. Thank you for your continued support and i hope 2013 is everything it should be xxxxx

      Delete