come and follow me!

Wednesday 17 October 2012

lets check out eachothers blogs!

Hello lovelies, happy Wednesday!  So it's a horribl rainy day here in Kent in the UK today so i thought i would do a post and welcome my new followers, as always thankyou.  I wanted to do something a little different today, although a polish post will appear a little later for your eyes only.

I thought we could use this post to share eachothers blog addresses, i would love to check out all your amazing work and follow you in return, so if you want to leave your addresses for me i would be more than happy to.

I am going to give a little shout out to one of my amazing followers inky, please go along and check her out, she really is a sweetheart. xxxx go see her here

18 comments:

  1. Okay, now I'm blushing!

    I did go post something new so anybody who wonders over my way will have somthing to look at.

    Thanks Mimi, you da bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog!


    Mynailpolishaddiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thankyou my lovely! your blog is excellent to, ive just had a little nosey and now im following you chick! xxxxx

      Delete
  3. Thanks for this opportunity! I love to find new blogs:)

    www.iHeartPrettyPolish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww bless you essie, im now following you to my lovely! great blog sweetheart xxxx

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the opportunity! I absolutely love your blog! :)

    Mine is: http://Pinkandpolishednails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem sweetheart, glad you like the blog amanda, your's is brillaint! im now follwoing you hun xxxx

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I always love to find new blogs to follow :)

      Delete
  5. nice post! thanks for the opportunity!

    my blog is : http://marmaladesweeties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem hun, im folllowing you now (michelle travis).... great blog! xxxx

      Delete
  6. thank you for making a post like this. it's a great idea.

    mine is zaraata.blogspot.com

    please, anyone feel free to join and comment. it is appreciated <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem lovely dawn, im already following you under michelle travis hun xxxx

      Delete
    2. <3 i do love your swatches.

      Delete
  7. With all of the gorgeous work that you are doing, it is so sweet that you want to get to know your followers and see them too! If you have another rainy, lazy day, you can come see me at http://missysmanicures.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bless you melissa i am now following you sweethheart...great blog xxx

      Delete
  8. I do not have time to sit on a little office girl. Downloadable adult movies, it s
    no surprise that the fleshlight is an adult toy store,
    The Erotic Toy Store offers thousands of the latest cuts/styles found on models
    in magazines.

    ReplyDelete