come and follow me!

Saturday 20 October 2012

looking for guest posts!

Happy Saturday my lovelies!!!  So today i answered the lovely Charis from novice in nail art (be sure to pop by and say hello.  She was on the  look out for people to guest post on her brilliant blog, so i thought i would put myself up for it...like you do! 

It got me thinking about holding my own guest posts on my blog, so if you are interested in becoming a guest poster for Mimi manicures, get in touch!  I am looking for some people who adore polish and want to share it with the world!

Equally i am putting myself forward to guest post on your blog if you would like (no pressure!)...just let me know what kind of thing you would like me to do and i would be more than happy to do it for you.  xxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. I'm so down, I would love love love love to have you be a guest blogger on my blog!!! We can do a tradesies!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats fantastic nicole....my email address is michelletravis_341@msn.com if you would like to email me your post and pictures i will add them on here....yay!!! i would be honoured to do a post for you to, is there anything in particular you would like me to do? xxxxx

      Delete
  2. Someone essentially help to make significantly
    posts I would state. That is the very first time I frequented your website page and thus far?
    I amazed with the analysis you made to make this actual publish extraordinary.
    Wonderful task!
    My homepage :: computing

    ReplyDelete