come and follow me!

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Halloween challenge...zombie nails

Hey guys, I'm sorry i haven't posted for a couple of days, its been a bit mad here and i haven't really had the time.  So today i have to show you my take on the zombie nails.  We were set this challenge in the crumpets nail art on facebook.



I have seen some really cool designs and when i was thinking of what to do, i definitely  wanted to do something with creep zombie eyes.



Anyone who has played the game monster rumble on the playstation 2 (buzz game) i had this in mind when i did them, i think they are pretty damn cool...perfect for a Halloween party.


I used for this design electric pineapple by china glaze for the base colour and acrylic paint for the rest of the design.  As always i hope you guys like these...polish hugs to everyone reading this xxxx

14 comments:

  1. lol thats so awesome. Amazing job

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe glad you like them, thankyou so much sweetie xxx

      Delete
  2. Another fantabulous mani? You're really doing me in with nail envy, Mimi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe inky....i am so glad you like them, i was a little bit unsure if they were good enough, as always your feedback has put a smile on my little face xxxx

      Delete
    2. I'm not a girl stalker, really! LOL I'm not easily impressed nor do I usually follow the crowd. So when I am impressed, I like to let that person know. You been rockin those nails!

      Delete
    3. inky you can stalk me anytime, i love to have such a lovely loyal follewer such as yourself, as always i send you lots of polish love sweetheart xxx

      Delete
    4. Aw thanks & right back at ya!

      Delete
  3. They are really funky and crazy - I love them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. agis you are such a sweetheart and your feedback means such a lot to me, thankyou so much xxxxx

      Delete
    2. *agia* sorry hun typing to quickly! xxx

      Delete
  4. These are some awesome nails hun. You have out done yourself this time :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww joanne you are such a sweetheart, thankyou my lovely xxxx

      Delete