come and follow me!

Wednesday 3 October 2012

OPI DS indulgence 2012 fall season

Ohhhhhhhh i have a stunner for you lovely people today, a pretty pretty polish that will indeed make your pulse race a little im sure....here look....


This is the amazing OPI Ds indulgence, oh my!!  I picked this up when i visited Olympia a couple of weeks back, i am SOOOO glad i did because on the very first brush onto my nail i sighed at the loveliness of it! 


Opi have only released 2 Ds polishes this season, i didn't pick up luxurious..now i really wish i did!!  Indulgence is such a surprise to me because it is such a complex polish...it is a beautiful deep berry red with a craaaaazy amount of gold/copper shimmer. 

Because of the amount of shimmer packed into this beauty i think it gives the polish an overall orange feel to the red...if that makes sense?! It is so shimmery that it also takes on a foil look.  This is without a doubt one of my favourite OPI polishes!

Application was amazing, i used 3 coats for the shots but i guess you could get away with only 2 coats as this is an opaque number.  I am so excited about this one and i think i will keep it on my nails for at least a day....(this is a big deal my lovelies as i never keep a polish on very long these days!).  If you get the chance to own this polish, do it, you wont be disappointed, it is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment