come and follow me!

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Skull and crossbones nails

Hello polish lovelies.  Today i have a very special post for you guys, it is a skull and crossbones design and i dedicate this manicure to my beautiful sister....who i affectionately call shamon.  She has been asking for these nails for a while now, and with all the challenges i have done recently i just haven't really had the time to do them.
on my thumb nail just a side note this is a reflection of light not a smearing of polish!

Ahhhhh this challenge from my shamon has given me so much grief!! i have struggled with the theme as i wanted to do something really special for her.  I sat there last night and tried to do a design and i swear to god it looked like my dog had done them....so off they came and with a fresh approach i did this design today. 


I must give credit to this design to the awesome Robin Moses, i followed her tutorial for this and i think the end result was pretty wicked!! 



At the moment things have been very rough for my shamon and i, our amazing mum has been very poorly and i have to say a huge thankyou to my sister for being such a rock for me.  You are my very best friend shamon and i loves you much more than you know.  From one polish sister to another your the bestist!.....also peeps before i quit my ramblings watch this space as this amazing woman is yet to be my star guest poster and she has ahhhhhmazing nailage!  Polish love to all you guys xxxxxxxx

6 comments:

  1. Awwwww shamon, big cryfest at present! I LOVE THEM!!!! But not as much as i love you...Thankyou sis they have made my night! XXXXXXX <3 XXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. right back atcha shamon Mimi loves ya big styleeeee! xxxxxxx

      Delete
  2. These are Amazing!! The <3 eye patch.. so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bless you sweetheart thankyou xxx

    ReplyDelete