come and follow me!

Thursday 7 March 2013

Guest Post from my beautiful sister Zoe..NERD LACQUER CYANCE FRICTION!

Hey my angels, i am so excited to share with you a VERY special guest post by my one and only sister, Zoe.  She is just the best, i have been dying to get her on here for aaaages, not only has she got the most beautiful natural nails ever but boy she can do a beautiful paint job.  So without further ado here she is.




Now i am excited to do this guest post for 2 reasons. Firstly with this being my sisters blog and i feel honoured that i am doing this. By no means am i on par with mimi's capabilities with nail art, but i do like to paint my nails VERY often, and i am glad me and my gorgeous sister share the love of polish, and between us have a collection to die for! Secondly, mimi asked me to do this particular mani as she loves this polish and with the wonderful nerdlacquer's return, would be an apt post.

So i have Nerdlacquer Cyance Friction to show you.
I was actually hoping that this polish would be leaning more towards a blue than green, i dont own a terrific amount of green and its not a colour i love, BUT.....this colour is a stunner!! Its does veer more towards green but holy cow, do you see all that glitter??!! It has gold hex glitter,teal square glitter making it stand out from the green polish, and fine gold glitter that strangly look pinky in certain lighting, and hard to capture on camera!

This was opaque in 2 coats, but i used 3 just to make sure i had no vnl! The application was amazing and the glitters lay flat with no curling. Had to shift some of the gold hex around to ensure even coverage but that was no biggie. Dry time with REALLY fast. I also put 2 coats of seche vite for extra shine! I can't wait to own more, i may do another guest post with Nerds 'Warrior Ethos' in the near future, so keep your eyes peeled.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks amy, i really appreciate it xxxx

      Delete
  2. Really gorgeous! and I can see lovely, long natural nails run in the family :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you my lovely char, yes us ladies all have long nails...even my mum! lots of love char xxxx

      Delete
  3. Only you my angel Mimi would give the glory over to her awesome sister to swatch this gorgeous, gorgeous polish. Roe, Totally outstanding job!! This looks stunning on you lovely and your nails...well, we won't discuss them because they are FABULOUS!!! Love to you both from my heart!!! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww patty i really do love you so much! your words always bring a smile to my face and i know this will mean a lot to zoe to...thank you as always my beautiful patty xxxx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. thank you my lovely kerrie, it is a stunner!! xxxxx

      Delete