come and follow me!

Friday 29 March 2013

Hare Polish Teen Queen

Hello there my angels.  Happy good Friday to everyone!  I am here today with an AWESOME polish for you guys in the form of Hare Polish Teen Queen.  Oh my lord this is beautiful!!

Excuse the spamathon of pictures, they are just to delicious not to show you guys!!

Teen Queen is such an awesome fun polish.  Packed pull of NEON BLUE glitter, that is enough for me to fall in love just for that but throw in baby pink hex and square glitters and a
ton of beautiful blue shimmer....I am in LOVE!  This is set in a clear base so it is perfecto for layering!





check the shimmer...simply stunning!

I chose to layer this over a pink after seeing it done this way on Llarowes website pic.  Usually I wouldn't have put a pink under this but OMG I love it so much I just cant stop staring at my nails....they look like candy!  The polish i layered it with is Models own Pastel Pink and I used 2 coats of the teen queen.  Formula was amazing..no problems at all.



I also just have to say a quick word about the new style labels hare have done.  I LOVE them...I am huge hare polish fan so they can do no wrong in my eyes!

4 comments:

  1. I love the combination of pink and blue here! And you can never go wrong with some neon blue glitter :) Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much jenn my lovely, agreed that neon glitter is always a winner xxxx

      Delete
  2. Malted choco eggs! Nom Nom Nom...me likey! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe my thughts exactly my lovely!!! xxxx

      Delete