come and follow me!

Friday 15 March 2013

Nerd Lacquer Shiny

Sigh at the pretty blue polish....its blue and its gorgeous and its mine all mine!!!  Yes here I am with the ultimate in demand brand of the year so far...Nerd Lacquer.



With Amanda returning after going through a hard time personally her polishes are at an all time high demand.  Her last 2 restocks have been mental and selling out within minutes...the first restock she oversold by hundreds.

So I am beyond happy to have snagged this beauty and pinin for the fjords. 

Shiny is a perfect baby blue polish, stacked with beautiful glitters!  It doesn't need my rambling...its amazing...looky....

Have you guys been lucky in getting any nerds?

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so pretty! It is obvious why these are so sought after.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gahhhh I need them all jenna!! restock now please lol! xxx

      Delete
  2. Well I married one, but that was years ago. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!!!!!!! awwwww you gotta love our nerds eh inky my lovely!!! hehe xxxxx

      Delete