come and follow me!

Saturday 4 May 2013

Disney 101 Dalmatian Nail Art

I'm late again guys....only because i really thought about recycling my post i did back in January.  I created some Dalmatian nails back then and i loved them (check them out here) so i didn't know if i should just re post them....nope, i wanted to bring you a fresh design that is all mine, so i got my paints and brushes and started painting...here they are!



I decided to copy pics off the Internet i found of patch the pup and Rolly and of course the evil Cruella!


I am glad to say these didn't give me half the trouble my tangled ones did, so i am glad to have my mojo back!


As always i hope you like them...i am now off to a family BBQ and the odd glass of wine.....HIDE THE PAINTBRUSHES Lol! Have a great bank holiday weekend xxx

11 comments:

  1. Love these! I could never get wording to look right on my nails. Your last comment about wine and paintbrushes had me seriously LOL'ing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe well dani I am pleased to announce no painting was done whilst on the booze hehe!!! glad you like them my lovely xxx

      Delete
  2. Aww what a cute manicure! The Dalmatians was one of my favorite Disney movies when I was younger too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lisa, me to!! anything with dogs and I am in! xxxx

      Delete
  3. thank you so much radi xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. as usual, you nailed this one too :D
    awesome job, love it <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks my sweetness, you're a lil star xxxx

      Delete