come and follow me!

Friday 28 December 2012

Spy Princess Lacquer White Tie Affair and Coronation

Ohh for goodness sake i am good to you guys arnt i?!  Today i am bringing you two positively regal polishes by Spy Princess.  Christina from Spy Princess Laqcuer was lovely enough to send me these for review...i hope i have managed to do these justice because they really are something else!

First up..coronation...ohhh yes, being a Brit this made me all patriotic just putting it on my nails...Mimi stands up to sing our national anthem...god save the queen!!  This polish is sure to make you feel like royalty...damn its a beautiful glitter bomb explosion!!  Suspended in a clear base are a multitude of gold hex glitters, golden shreds, micro glitter and some pretty special larger holo hex glitters.  I used this as a top coat over Deborah Lippmann Nefertiti.  I wish now i would have done this over a beautiful deep berry colour as i think that would look ace, this is such a versatile polish anything is possible!! 


 
 


Next up we have White Tie Affair.  I think i just fainted!  I cannot express how amazingly beautiful this polish is....in the bottle it is super cute but wow, on the nail it is pure perfection!!  I admit i didn't expect the polish to translate like this on the nail, i thought it would be quite dark, as the darker hex glitter gives it that overall impression...but it is much lighter, as my pictures show..i love the surprise it brings!  Christina describes this polish as Silver and holo ultra-micro glitters, silver superfine bar glitter (slices), small holographic square and flat black glitters make up this incredible glitter bomb! she isn't wrong, i truly think this polish will be working its way back on my nails in the very near future!! I chose to layer this over Ludurana Aurora Boreal.




As you may have guessed, these polishes were a winner for me, from the bottles which are fab BTW to the ease of application.  You can find Spy Princess here on etsy or here on facebook

 

1 comment: