come and follow me!

Thursday 20 December 2012

Guest Post from Lauren Jackson Nina Pro Cobalt and Nina Pro pal Elegance

It's been a little while since i last had a guest post on my little blog, so this is a little overdue.  Today i am bringing you the beyond beautiful Miss Jackson.  Every once in a while if you are lucky like me, you will meet a real gem of a person...i found that in Lauren and her amazing mum Hilary.  I adore these girlies so very much and want to take this opportunity to thank them for being true friends during times that have really tested me....more than some of my own family have been. 

We all share a love of all thing nails and its my absolute pleasure to introduce our little gem...Lauren its over to you xxxxx

So santa arrived early this year in the form of mimi!
I received three gorgeous nail polishes, 2 fabulous vibrant colours from nina and the croc effect from Barry M.
I decided on one of the gorgeous nina colours, a rich vibrant stunning blue that goes by the name of cobalt and to top it off a glitter top coat called opal elegance. The nina polish goes on with ease and the brush is great. Really wide with great coverage. In fact if you have small nails like mine... Have a nail corrector pen at the ready. He he!

I painted two coats of the cobalt onto my nails and thats all it needed to achieve the desired colour. Next I added the glitter and wow! Was I impressed by the results. The glitter polish had the same sized brush. I applied two coats and a top coat! I would like to say thank you to mimi for my gifts! I cant wait to use the others! Great pressies and recommendations! :) thank you for letting me guest blog! Take a look at the piccies!!

Lauren xx

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Love the blue nail color especially when you added the glitters. I find it so elegant and classy. Great job on this mani.

    ReplyDelete