come and follow me!

Saturday 3 November 2012

No Hate!

Rarely i will take to my little laptop in a rant...i am the kind of person that avoids conflicts, especially on the Internet as people are often very cruel.  I have been so so lucky in i have not experienced any negativity in my postings and have only THE best followers who share my passion for nail polish and art...therefore are not interested in the bitchy side that I'm told exists in this community.

So i  just wanted to put my support out there for the newbie blogger, like me, who maybe might feel intimidated by such ramblings.  Most of our beautiful community just want to unite and share our manicures, whether they be less than perfect or have the most amazing finish.....to non haters it doesn't matter, we love seeing every polish...just because! 

So there we have it......paint because you love it......do nail art because you love it....clean up OR DON'T i really don't care, i love seeing what you all create no matter what.....so i am putting this badge up as a sign of solidarity to my fellow sisterhood polish friends....i friggin loves you all!


12 comments:

  1. Nice! May I share your badge on my little blog as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do! And what I meant to say was ``nicely worded`` :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe i knew what you ment sweetie, us chikkas have gotta stick together xxxx

      Delete
  3. Thanks for supporting this mimi! It makes me so mad to know people are like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Kerrie, its very sad that a thing that we all clearly love cant unite us...but then you are always going to have the od bad apple.....us good ones just gotta stick together xxxx

      Delete
  4. I came across this via a repost on wordpress, Im a total ameature when it comes to polish and against my better judgement I have visited the blog in question and while the original post may have been intended as a joke some of the comments on that page are awful.
    My sense of humour must be crap because I don't see anything funny in calling people who don't have the cleanest of manicures lazy or ignorant. That comment has been left up while others disagreeing have been removed. Its sad that bitchiness and jealousy like this exists around something that brings many people happiness.
    I personally dont give two flying monkeys what people nails look like, if everyone had perfect manicures I'd get bored, its the "real" ones I like better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr Inky says 'Censorship begins at home.'
    I say 'If you don't like it, don't look.'
    But getting all rude about somebody's mani in da comments cuz they missed a spot?
    My gram used to say 'If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.'
    My version 'Shut the bleep up & go away.'
    Mean people suck!

    You Mimi Luv are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. right back atcha my lovely lil inky, my motto is more or less like yours hehe....i am lucky i have the best people following my and my progress..... meaning you my angel xxxxx

      Delete