come and follow me!

Sunday 18 November 2012

Literary Lacquers part 1 Jealous Oberon, Love in-idleness and Lucy

Another instalment of an amazing Indie brand for you...in the form of Literary Lacquers.  I have a whole array of polishes, from a variety of 'mainstream' brands but in my opinion indies are absolutely coming into their own...and Amy deserves her slice of the action wholeheartedly with these beauties.  On with the pictures and i am sure you will agree....these are stunning polishes!  I have split these review into two as it might be to much for some...but please di check out my fiurther review as its gonna be good (insert smiley face and wink here).

Here we have Jealous Oberon.  Man, i don't usually tend to go for golds as i think they make my pale skin even more pale...but this one is so darn pretty i don't care!  It is a beautiful soft gold polish with really cool holographic square glitter.  The glitters absolutely add some va va voom to this.  As i say i am not usually a gold fan but if this colour is your thing then trust me you would love it!



Now we have Love in-idleness.   I have mopped up my drool over this one now so i can proceed to tell you this is actually a wow moment.  I adore this one.  It is made up of a lovely light purple base with a mad assortment of different shapes and sizes of glitter....along with an assortment of iridescent glitters.  I chose to layer this over Opi Do you lilac it...but this would look fantastic on its own.  This really does remind me of fairies for some reason.....i think if they were to land on some kind of mythical magical leaf, this is what colour it would be! 



Next we have Lucy.  Now i love this one...not only is it super vampy but its also the name of my beautiful little girl...of course i am going to love it!!  I think this one would is an awesome Autumn/winter polish.  Lucy is  made up of a blackened jelly base packed with red square glitter, smaller red micro glitter, silver hex glitters and i am sure i see copper glitters in there to.  I think this is a winner indeed my fellow chums because all of these glitters compliment each other so nicely bringing superb depth.


 
 
You can find Literary Lacquers at her fab etsy shop here and find her on facebook here
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments: