come and follow me!

Saturday 10 November 2012

Get well my beautiful mum

I have done many a manicure recently, many designs and tried to fulfil some requests....doing nails is my release from day to day life...my little haven of peace if you will and recently i have needed it more than ever.  I am dedicating this manicure to the greatest woman in my life...my mummio.



My mum has had a tough time recently, in the last couple of months she has gone through the mill with her health.  It has broke my heart to see her so poorly and equally she has made me proud as punch the strength she has shown.  I have never really know my mum ill, so this has been such a tough time for everyone who loves her.


I wanted to do something to show how much i adore her, and the only thing i know how to do really is nails.  I have been thinking of what really sums up my mum so i can translate that to my nails...its crazy...she is crazy.....she is the most lively mum i know...not to sit there listening to depressing music, she loves more modern music than i do!  I will quite happily sit and listen to music of mums generation whilst she is there listening to things my daughter of 12 likes!


She has always been the life and soul of the party....she has always been the one to take my daughter out on Halloween night (not wanting to miss out on the fun and being very petite she sticks a black bag over her head...cuts the eyes out and pretends to be a kid herself...giving the sweets she gets to Lucy!) I could go on and on about how special she is and there would never be enough room on this page for me to tell you the crazy things she has done.

JLS the band she is crazy over!

So when i thought of what i should do this seemed to fit perfectly..its crazy and it features JLS (a UK boy band who she adores...she wouldn't say no!) I want my mum to know how special she is to all of us...we love you mum and wishing you to get well soon.  Thank you for being my best friend (along with Shamon...who loves you to the planets and back to!)....please get better soon you have sausage rolls to make! xxxxxx

9 comments:

  1. I wish your mum to get better, it's a wonderful thing to do this for her and I admire her obviously cheerful spirit.

    Stay strong and stay together, that's the most important thing.

    Selma

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the very best to you and your family, it is not easy when a loved one is ill, I will keep your Mum in my thoughts & prayers and hope she gets better soon xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much my lovely, your thoughts and prayers are much appreciated xxxx

      Delete
  3. Your mum soulds like a pretty special lady! I do hope she's up & at'em soon! And yes, your nails are fab dahling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey inky, yes she is amazing, she is my best friend and a brilliant mum (or mummio as i call her) the nails really sum her up...a bit crackers! loves ya inky xxxx

      Delete
    2. As long as you have a nice cheese handy, being a bit crackers is a good thing! LOL

      Delete
  4. I keep my fingers crossed for your mum, I hope she will be better soon. It's very touching to see your manicure that you have created for her, thank you for sharing this with us.

    Stay strong and postive. Best wishes for you mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mum's are amazing. Get well soon Mummy Mimi. I hate to see my Mimi sad. Sending love and get well hugs. xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete