come and follow me!

Sunday 16 September 2012

30 day challenge day 16 tribal nails

Ahhh tribal nails, a design I've never tried before and one i am not a huge fan of...it's a little out there for my taste but i think it looks cool on others, plus its fun to try new things.
My untried is electric pineapple by china glaze, again another colour i wouldn't go crazy about but i love china glaze and this was a completely different colour to what i own, so it was mine!
I saw this design in the Wah nail book and decided to recreate it...i hope you guys like xxx


4 comments:

  1. I love these colors!
    I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! See my post here: http://paperthinnails.blogspot.com/2012/09/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww Effie, thankyou so so much, this has made my absolute day!! what a fantastic idea to give us newbie bloggers the boost we need! without sounding to silly, what do i need to do now, do i post my answers to your questions on my blog or yours?.....thanks again you really have made my day!!! xxxx

      Delete
  2. LOVE the colors you chose for this! That green-yellow and orange look so good together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou so so much Jacqui so checking these out, its always cool to have feedback and your has made me smile! big polish love to you xxxx

      Delete