come and follow me!

Thursday 13 September 2012

30 day challenge day 13 animal print nails

Day 13 of the challenge and todays offering to you is animal print nails.  Animal print nails are always a great pattern to do, they can be anything from ultra funky to soft and subtle.  If i was to wear animal print i would prefer to be soft and subtle to be honest but for this challenge i decided to funk it up a bit, with an animal gradient look, hope you guys like!

My untried of the day is nails inc ganton street.  I received it yesterday after snagging it super cheap and i thought this would be a great contrasting colour for this mani. 


I sponged my nails for the gradient look with opi do you lilac it, nails inc ganton street and nubar violet sparkles.  I sealed the gradient with china glaze fairy dust then used a yellow and black spriper pen for the print.



I actually was really pleased with the end result of these nails, i think they look young and vivid , definitely nails that command attention!....I'm so loving this challenge and cant wait to show you what i have next for you!



2 comments:

  1. Wow, wow and once again - WOW! I love the contrast between the colors but more then everything I love Ganton Street - I have just actually add it to my wishlist ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thankyou Agia,Ganton street is amazing hun, such a pretty colour, im loving a bit of the nails inc at the mo, i picked up tate, henley regatta and belgrave place only tonight! (damn though, i actually already own belgrave..doh!) xxx

      Delete