come and follow me!

Sunday 9 September 2012

30 day challenge...day 9..rainbow nails

Today i have attempted something i have never done before, a full on rainbow mani for the day 9 of the challenge.  Its obviously not something i would wear on my nails daily but it was pretty fun to create. 

If i had more time to do this over again, i know i could do better, so i may recreate this at a later date and compare..but this is a first attempt so I'm not going to be overly hard on myself.  My untried for the day was the beautiful blue base colour.  It is nails inc kensington gate.  I fell in love with this colour when i saw it on a lady who was working on QVC...i knew it had to be mine and yesterday it somehow made its way into my shopping bag!  Hope you guys have a great Sunday...see you tomorrow!


5 comments:

  1. This is the most detailed rainbow nail art ive ever seen!
    you did a great job x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow thankyou so much for your feedback, this has made m day xxx

      Delete
  2. Wow, the pattern is so full of life and so bright, it's just... wow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou so much agia, your feedback has made me smile very much..polish hugs to you all xxx

      Delete