come and follow me!

Tuesday 11 September 2012

nails inc little portland street, fine sprinkles collection

Now this is ME!! I cannot tell you how amazing this is in the flesh...i love a pink polish and this is totally different from the many others in my collection, definitely a stand out polish for me...its ALMOST my favourite of this collection, or maybe a joint tie favourite...i cant decide!!

Here is the beautiful little porland street.  Not only is this just the cutest name for a polish, the colour lives right up to the name!  It is a magenta/fuchsia pink with darker glitters for the 'sprinkle' effect..micro fine gold glitter and golden sparkle.


My camera captured this polish to its true colour...pretty huh?!  This is a 2 coater polish, application was a dream.  As with the other 2 I've reviewed this little portland dries to a matte finish, apply your top coat and wow!  I was super impressed with this colour, it has the vavoom i adore, what's not to like? i would have bought the entire collection just for this one and market place..which is up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment