come and follow me!

Monday 17 September 2012

30 day challenge..day 17...glitter nails smitten polish bluebird

Hello there ladies, happy Monday.....to cheer up those Monday blues i have for you another beautiful smitten polish.  Up until a while ago i had never heard of smitten polish....now i have i thank my lovely sister for pointing me in Noelie's direction for i am now a smitten fan...i am smitten with smitten!
Now on Saturday i was beyond excited when Mr Postman handed me a box full of my smittens...i couldn't wait to try them, unfortunately with doing other projects i haven't had time to even test them......until now!  Day 17 See's a glitter day and because its an untried challenge there really wasn't any contest...the only dilemma is which one to try?!  Bluebird won over in the end purely on the basis this is the one i fell in love with first online.

My my my what a beautiful polish this is, its a lovely velvet milky chocolate colour, this actually reminds me of a nice strong cup of hot chocolate....neither to light or to dark.  Suspended in this polish are little aqua glitters and larger hex aqua glitter.  I adore these 2 colours together...a combination i would not have thought would work so well together, but absolutely do!
Application was beautiful, i reached full coverage with 3 coats.  The glitters layed lovely and flat, with a nice amount of glitters coming out on the brush with each dip.  To summarise this is another winner from smitten, i am uber excited to try the rest...stay tuned xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment