come and follow me!

Sunday 16 September 2012

30 day challenge..day 24 fifty shades of grey nails

Now I'm sorry guys, i am quite a rambler as it is but i am going to ramble a lot here!  My lovely sister introduced me to Mr Christian Grey a little while ago when everyone was going craaazy for fifty shades....i fell in love.  These books had me absolutely hooked from the get go, especially when there was more of a story rather than the nookie.  So when i saw we were doing a book for inspiration this was my choice! I must admit i did these nails a week ago but i couldnt wait to show them i posted earlier.....bad mimi!

I loved snuggling down when everyone had gone to bed and my lovely Christian Grey kept me company for many an hour....i was soooo upset when i finished the books! 

Now when i saw for the 30 day challenge that i had to do a design inspired by a book, there really was only one choice....fifty shades had won!  I got my contrasting greys, that included Ludurana aurora boreal, misa grey matters, color club revvvolution, dollish polish 3 best friends and nails burlington arcade...i had to use a red on the tips, this represents the red room of pain...this is nails inc tate.

I Loved doing this challenge in particular, i really hope you guys like them.

9 comments:

  1. What an interning mani! I loved the books as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou tall girl, it did'nt come together as nicely as i wanted but i couldnt not show the funky handcuffs off hehe xxxx

      Delete
  2. Very nice. Gives me ideas for my nail art saturday .... should match a Chanel jacket. Someone more ideas?? I'm such a novice in Nail Art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello gudrin, thankyou for checking these out, glad you like them....what colour is your jacket?

      Delete
  3. thankyou lovely Kerrie glad you like them xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice and it's not JUST gray, it's many (50 :P) shades of it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww you are very sweet agia thankyou my lovely glad u like them xxxx

      Delete