come and follow me!

Tuesday 18 September 2012

30 day challenge day 18 half moon nails

Today has been a crazy busy day, hence why I'm posting so late tonight...never the less i am committed to this challenge so here we have my take on the half moon nails.  The lovely Amy Smith from our facebook page challenged me to do glitter half moons and it fitted in perfectly with this challenge so off i went to give it a bash....sadly though i had no french tip guides to do the moons with so i had to freehand them, i was kinda pleased they matched quite well. I used these colours because they were used on the super sexy Dita Von Tease and i thought they looked so sassy, i had to re-create them!


I wasn't to sure on these at first, I'm such a perfectionist that i see every flaw but admittedly they looked really cool on the screen...they say the camera never lies so im going to cut myself a break here. 


My untried for the day is china glaze twenty-four-k for the gold.  I used nubar fire sparkles for the red and a white striper for the white moon outline.


I cant wait for tomorrows challenge because it will be dedicated to my beautiful daughter as it's galaxy nails and she looooooves all things solar system! stay tuned!


8 comments:

  1. I love it <3 nubar fire sparkles is wonderful .xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is a very very beautiful polish isnt it Jeanette..much prettier in real life...glad you like the nails though...as always my polish thanks coming your way hun xx xx

      Delete
  2. I am a perfections as well as these are lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh thankyou for checking them out Melissa, from a fellow perfectionist to another have a wonderful day lol xxxx

      Delete
  3. I love this combination! I'm a red girl and that's just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thankyou Rebecca, im so glad you like them...red is such a sassy colour isnt it and i adored fire sparkles as soon as i saw it, i only wish my camera captured the sparkle a little better xxx

      Delete
  4. These put me in a festive mood ^_^ .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe they are rather festive arnt they ana, thanks for checking them out hun xx

      Delete