come and follow me!

Thursday 6 September 2012

30 day challenge day 7...black and white nails

God i love this challenge!! I'm having so much fun thinking in advance on the days theme, it making me look through all my polishes again!



Today's challenge is black and white nails...now i have a confession, both the black and white colours i used (black is liquid leather by china glaze and the white is alpine snow by Opi) but i did use a china glaze fast forward topcoat so this is my 'untried' for the day.  I wanted to try a little something different here, so i thought i would do some cool shoelace nails.

I was really pleased with these...and have received a lot of positive feedback on them...one lovely lady has even asked me for a tutorial...ask and it shall be delivered....i have redone them tonight in a step by step, all ready for the upcoming tutorial!  Hope you guys like it...tomorrow is metallic nails day xxx


4 comments:

  1. I love this! Very well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou rebecca, many thanks for checking it out xxx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thanks for checking ot out lydia, glad you liked them hun xx

      Delete