come and follow me!

Sunday 2 September 2012

wanting to wish you guys thankyou!

Over the last week i have worked really hard on this blog, slowly its starting to take shape and look like i want it to look...although i still have a few tweeks i want to do to make it better...i will get there in the end.  Anyway i just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who is either following me (big polish hugs for that!) and for those who just come by and check out a post.  All support is so much appreciated. 

Now i am a little established i am going to be holding giveaways to, my first starting now, the prize is a lovely little models own set containing 3 polishes....in return i ask you follow me on this blog. I am very excited for the future of my lil blog as i have various ideas i would like to try.  If you have any suggestions about this blog...how to improve it, things you would like to see please don't hesitate to get in touch through the contact me link in the header bar.

Once again thank you so very much, polish love to you all xxxx

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and colorful blog! Thank you for all your time in putting this together. :-)

    Mahalo! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou Johanna that's a wonderful thing to hear....much polish love to you my friend xxxx

      Delete