come and follow me!

Sunday 9 September 2012

30 day challenge..day 10....gradient nails

I friggin LOVE doing these challenges, it's making Me do things i don't usually do, and today is no exception.  Today i welcome gradient nails...with zebra print for added glam!  My untried of the day is my Lucidarling silver glitter and aquadelic by china glaze.


I was pleased with the end result on these nails...in the flesh they looked really cool...even my hubby said how nice they looked!  For this design i used the sponge method to do the gradient, i used from the cuticle up..china glaze electric beat..china glaze sunshine pop....china glaze aquadelic and opi dating a royal on the tips.  I then sealed the colours together with china glaze fairy dust, added the lucidarling glitter to the middle of the nail and the tips, then i used a black striper pen for the stripes.

I hope you guys like this mani..its a bit on the racey side but mimi likes!  yay for tomorrow where ill be showing you some cool polka dots...with a twist, keep tuned! xxx

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thankyou very much kerrie, thankyou for checking this out xxx

      Delete
  2. thankyou so much for your feedback joanne, you have made me smile today ;) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I appreciate the colors you choose. I've been seeing more obvious choices; yours are sort of bright and sleepy at the same time. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. many thanks for checking them out janis lane xxx

    ReplyDelete