come and follow me!

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Smitten polish...pure imagination

Ahhhh you gotta love a bit of Smitten Polish, in my last order from Llarowe this little gem was included.  I adore a good blue polish, a good portion of my stash is made up of blues and i am proud to have this in my collection.

This is a stunning polish indeed, a beautiful blue mash up of blue and silver glitter suspended in a blue base.  Im not sure if my eyes deceive me but i swear i could see very sparse black glitter in there to.  This reminds me very much of the hungry Asians sneeze breeze (which i have winging its way to me as we speak so i will be sure to compare them when i get it).


Application was very trouble free, i used 3 coats for the pictures.  This polish really ate top coat though which i thoroughly expected due to the amount of glitter in this.  All in all this is a stunner, if like me you are a blue lover, this might just be a firm favourite!

2 comments: