come and follow me!

Sunday 9 September 2012

candeo colors jellybean

Here i have for you Candeo Colors jellybean.  Now the anticipation of getting this polish was overwhelming after many oversold when i bought it and i thought i wasn't going to receive mine...yay i was wrong! 




Now this isn't a bright sunshine yellow, its much more softer and girly, I'm not overly enthusiastic over yellows but this is a lovely polish alright!  it is scattered with pink, purple and blue glitters.  I think the blue glitters look uber cool!  Application was lovely on this, although sheer with the first coat, the colour built lovely.  I used 3 coats for the pics and with one coat of seche it was smooth as a babies bottom!

2 comments:

  1. It's absolutely beautiful - at the moment is almost on the top of my wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hun i think Llarowe still has some in stock..the link is at the side ;) it certainly is a lovely polish xxx

      Delete