come and follow me!

Thursday 20 September 2012

30 day challenge...day 20....water marble nails

Ahhhhhh i have to say this now i hated doing this challenge, hate hate hated do it! Its been messy and has taken a few tries..but hey, it has been my fault its been messed up...not the polishes or anything.

Prior to doing this design i am showing you i actually had a beautiful blue base on and wanted to do a pretty muted brown and pink design...wasn't working for love nor money so i ditched it all and tried again after i had a coffee to calm my frustration down...usually my nail art just comes together and this took a while!

Instead i opted to a funky yellow by china glaze and opi alpine snow, i think together they look really good.  My untried was my holographic topcoat....i didn't have an untried yellow!

As much i didn't really like doing this design and have never cared to much for water manicures (purely for the mess!) i did really like the finished product, i added some diamante for added glamour.  Yay for tomorrows challenge....i have a corker!

6 comments: